Then I wouldn’t have to find happiness externally, through projection to pop culture and celebrities.
Then I would have experienced more of real life that people are talking about
Then I would not be proud of things that someone else did
Then I would not be ashamed of things that someone else did
Then my happiness would not rely on others
Then I wouldn’t be that friendless loser who spent her time fangirling shameful things
Then I wouldn’t be that friendless loser
Then I wouldn’t view myself as a friendless loser
Then I would have more people understanding me
Then I would have more people accepting me
Then I would have various peer group from all walks of life and not be awkward around people
Then I would be more confident
Then my confidence would not rely on my pride
Then I would have more love from others
Then something this trivial wouldn’t be my source of happiness for the past 10 years.
Then something this trivial wouldn’t harm me this much
…………………
No comments:
Post a Comment